COVID 19 Business Impact Survey
Travel Baker County is working with Travel Oregon, in partnership with Business Oregon and Small Business Development Centers, to help assess how COVID-19 is impacting businesses. Responses to this survey are confidential and will not be shared publicly, only aggregate information will be shared.
We are requesting impact information from tourism businesses specifically to capture estimated revenue impacts as well as information around canceled events, employee impacts and more. The intention of this short survey is to serve the needs of businesses impacted by COVID-19. Information gathered by this survey will be vital to policymakers who are working to provide assistance to businesses during this crisis.
Please complete the short survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NZYJBLV and share with your fellow tourism and hospitality business contacts
Important Industry links to follow as additional resources are developed
- Oregon Restaurant and Lodging Association – resources for businesses in the restaurant and lodging industry
- Business Oregon COVID-19 Financial Resources for Businesses
- Non-Profit Association of Oregon Resources
- Oregon Community Foundation Grant Information (for non-profits impacted by COVID-19)
- Northwest Health Foundation Grant Program
- Small Business Administration Disaster Resources
- BOLI – The State of Oregon has many resources available for businesses and employers. Employers can call the Technical Assistance hotline at 971-673-0824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small Business Advocacy – Businesses without employees or with fewer than 100 employees can contact the Office of Small Business Assistance via email at email@example.com or by calling toll free 1-844-469-5512
- Oregon Work Share Unemployment Program – This program allows employers to arrange for unemployment benefits for employees who they may need to furlough or experience reduced hours. Visit the website to learn more about this program.
Baker County COVID 19 health and Economic Recovery information
- The Baker County COVID 19 website is the best one stop website for local updates including COD 19 health updates, Business information including interpretation and impact of current restrictions and state orders, and resources available, Workforce assistance resources, and key community information and links
- Travel Baker County’s Industry Resources Page will be updated regularly as new resources and tools continue are rolled out.
- Blue Mountain Community College SBDC Baker County Many of the resources being rolled out will be handled through our local SBDC and we encourage you to reach out early and work closely with our local SBDC office to identify the best available resources and opportunities for your business recovery strategy.
- Hatch / Launch Pad Baker is regularly sharing local and industry updates including in house resources and local business updates.
- Baker County Chamber of Commerce is working with businesses throughout the community providing regular e newsletter updates on new resources, tools and success stories
- Baker County Health Department is the Best link for current COVID 19 related information specific to Baker County. Additional statewide and national COVID 19 information is available at the links below
RESOURCES FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE COVID 19 INFORMATION: