Snow is on the menu this week and we couldn't be more excited as we head into the Christmas holiday break. Anthony Lakes is scheduled to operate daily from December 19 to January 3, 9am to 4pm. (Closes at 1pm on Christmas Eve and closed on Christmas Day).
There will be limited food and beverage available through the "Ski Up Starbottle" window, and your favorite top-of-the-mountain spot, Creston's Yurt, will be open on the weekends too! Continue reading for more details including current COVID19 restrictions.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The new Ski (or Walk) Up Starbottle window will be serving a limited menu of lunch options, as well as your favorite beverages, starting at 11am. Menu will include Country Natural Beef Burgers, Hill Meats brats & dogs, wraps, chili and pizza. Designated outdoor family-friendly seating is available, so bring your face covering and an appetite!
Creston's Yurt will be open for limited food and beverage Saturday & Sunday. Guests are asked to obey one way walk-thru and occupancy postings. There will be designated outdoor family-friendly seating available as well.
SKI SCHOOL / LESSONS
Lessons are now available! Please call ahead or email, so that resort staff can plan accordingly. Email email@example.com or call or 541-856-3277, extn 33.
The Rental Shop is now open. Please reserve and purchase your rentals online via the Anthony Lakes ONLINE STORE.
The Nordic trails are groomed and track-set, but the Nordic Center remains closed. Please purchase your trail pass online or at the ticket window upon arrival. Visit the Anthony Lakes website for updated grooming information.
Day tickets are on sale now via the Anthony Lakes ONLINE STORE
• Lift tickets are available to purchase for December 19 to January 3. (Don't forget to purchase your Oregon Snow park permit too!)
• The next two weeks of ticket inventory will be available beginning on Monday, December 28.
• Ticket sales will be limited in order to safely and comfortably operate while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
• Availability is subject to change.
Daily Lift Ticket Sales & Redemption
• Please print or take a screenshot of your receipt since receptions is very spotty at Anthony Lakes. Bring your receipt to the ticket window for your day ticket. Please bring photo ID showing DOB.
• You do NOT need to pre-purchase lift tickets if you are staying with one of Anthony Lakes’ local Lodging Partners. Not only will you be guaranteed a ticket, but you will also receive it at a discounted rate.
• You do NOT need to pre-purchase if you are staying in one of the Anthony Lakes Yurts. You are guaranteed a lift ticket at discounted rate. These tickets will be issued upon arrival.
"Support Local" Lift Tickets:
In addition to supporting local lodging partners, Anthony Lakes is encouraging out-of-towners to go out of your way to spend a few dollars locally while you are in the region. For anyone traveling from out of the area or even guests residing locally, Anthony Lakes will have twenty (20) 50% off day tickets available each operating day and set aside for anyone who can provide a recent receipt (within seven days prior to ticket purchase) of $40 or more from any locally-owned restaurant or retail shop in Baker, County.
Note: All discounted or donation tickets, including Lodging Partners tickets, and Support Local discounted tickets are available at the ski area at the ticket window only. Just show your voucher or receipt when purchasing your ticket for the day.
The ticket booth will be open at 8am for lift ticket redemption, season pass pickup, snow park permits, and RV parking payments.
COVID 19 Operating Updates
Before you visit, please read and understand the following:
• Face coverings are required AT ALL TIMES. Anthony Lakes has a zero-tolerance policy regarding face coverings. Everyone must have a face covering within the permit area, including park lots.
• Your season pass or lift ticket must be visible at all times. Please obey the lift line, the line attendant and signage. In addition to normal pass counts, pass numbers will be tracked for contact tracing purposes.
• Arrive together, ride together: Guests are encouraged to arrive in groups of three and to ride the chairlift with those you traveled with. Staff cannot mix guests on the chair.
• The lodge is closed except for bathroom use. Additional porta potties will be on site to keep guests spread out.
• Please use your vehicle as your base camp.