The trial is conducted in horseback format, in a pasture in true ranch handling form. This elite trial showcases the best dogs and handlers around the country.
There are two rounds on Saturday and Sunday with a Short Go to follow on Sunday. 100% Payback and fresh cattle on every run. Payout on Average Placing only.
Trial Contact: Clint Johnson (541) 815-9969
- Please NO pets. This can disrupt the dogs competing in the competition.
- Bring a lawn chair. We have a great viewing area but there are no grand stands.
- There will be concessions on site so bring some cash.
- Please stay away from the fence and area where the competition is going on. People going near the fence can mess up the cattle and competition.
- Remember this is an actual ranch. So we have equipment and tools and supplies stacked around the area. Please do not climb on anything. We don’t want anyone hurt or anything broken.